July 13, 2011

Sylvia, RN BScN

So here it is, my new blog. I was inspired to write again after reading one of my best friend's blogs and also having had a livejournal for years in the past and realizing that I miss it. Even as a child I kept diaries from the age of about 7 years old so it's always been a way for me to de-stress and release feelings and worries, but also share all the good things happening. I've had a rough life especially as a teenager but I'm happy to say that things are pretty amazing right now and so I thought, why should I only write when bad things are happening, right?

And what better day to start than today, when I finally received the results of my Canadian Registered Nurse Examination in the mail and officially became an RN, something I worked so hard for and am very proud of myself for achieving. 

It is late right now and I'm off to sleep. Knowing I passed this exam I was so worried about, and finally landing an RN job, it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment